Yes, dispatchers and developers can push destination coordinates to the SmartTruckRoute app by following these examples:
1) Address Search: Brings up Address Search View and uses the text after "q=" as the search query.
2) Route: Directly routes to the lat/lon after "@" and uses the text after "daddr=" as the destination label.
3) Sending multiple destinations: In the same email include multiple links.
email http://www.smarttruckroute.com/via/truck?daddr=Boston+MA@42.3581,-71.0636 or text compressed version http://goo.gl/7jh07V
email http://www.smarttruckroute.com/via/truck?daddr=New+York+NY@40.7127,-74.0059 or text compressed version http://goo.gl/uA0Yar
4) Send multiple destinations within the same link via email or text
or text compressed version http://goo.gl/BgfR5F
You can also send an optimized or non optimized route with stops directly from SmartTruckDispatch
Each link went sent can be hyperlinked to have a better appearance
5) More detailed documentation on the possible route request please download code from here
6) Example of sending a route directly from one Android Application or a Web page to SmartTruckRoute. Code is "ttrp://smarttruckroute.com/route/car?daddr=Home@42.340741,-71.087143 " send code from here
7) Example of sending a route directly from one Android Application or a Web page to SmartTruckRoute with truck parameters and configuration. Code is "ttrp://smarttruckroute.com/route/truck?daddr=Warehouse@42.283695,-71.607620&vehConfig=us,162,636,102,80000,0,5,1,1" send code from here
SmartTruckRoute is hiring. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
8) Example of sending a route directly from one Android Application or a Web page to SmartTruckRoute with intermediate stops Code is "ttrp://smarttruckroute.com/route/truck?vaddr=WP1,8900NW35thLn_Doral_FL33172@25.8072391,-80.3392561&vaddr=WP2,2425PrincessAnneRd_VirginiaBeach_VA23456@36.7522145,-76.054795&daddr=WP3,5681KingsportDr_Atlanta_GA30342@33.9096952,-84.383362" send code from here